This ebook is focused on how changing lifestyle – more healthful diets and more exercises - helps you to lose weight and gain good health, and why starving yourself to lose weight is unnecessary and even dangerous.
This ebook teaches you how to lose weight without the customary calorie counting that is often the basis of most weight loss diets. To be sure, low-calorie diets are too fast but it is a well known fact that they pose special hardships and gains are hard to sustain.
Composed of 10 chapters, this ebook provides you with greater understanding of the needs of your body and how this knowledge help you follow a diet that induces weight loss and sustains your gains without effort.
Weight loss should result in a healthier you, not just a slimmer you.
Buy now to find out more…
- Healthy Eating Habits Tips
- Food Quantities and Weight Loss
- A Balanced Diet In Weight Loss
- The Blood Type Principle of Weight Loss
- The Science of Weight Loss
- The Magic Bullet of Protein
- Calorie Counting Is Dead
- Benefits Of Right Food To Health